All of PICNet’s online courses, with the exception of the ICP Orientation manual, are available on the PHSA LearningHub, where learners can track their courses and receive certificates upon completion. You do not have to be a PHSA employee to use the LearningHub; anyone can create an account (instructions here). You will need Adobe Flash version 7 or later to play the videos in the modules.
Please note: If any of the courses below are part of your mandatory training, and your health authority needs confirmation that you have completed these courses, then users from Vancouver Coastal Health, Providence Health Care, Vancouver Island Health Authority, Fraser Health, Northern Health, or Interior Health must take these courses through their health authority’s online learning system.
For any issues with your LearningHub account, including creating/updating your account, completing the modules, and/or printing your certificate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, not PICNet. Thanks!
If your organization is interested in loading any of these modules on to your organizational learning system, please contact us.
- NEW: Infection Prevention and Control Practices modules for Direct Clinical Care Providers and for Healthcare Providers Not Involved in Direct Clinical Care
- Infection Control Practitioner (ICP) Orientation Manual
- Protect Patti (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Prevention of Surgical Site Infections (SSI)
- Central Venous Catheter (CVC) Care and Maintenance
- Central Venous Catheter (CVC) Insertion
- Workplace Audit Training for Infection Control Practitioners
- NEW: Introduction to the Critical Appraisal Toolkit