You can download the cards to print, cut, and laminate – rather than buying the kit – if you have a colour printer, cardstock, paper cutter, and a laminator (although you don’t have to laminate the cards if you use a very durable cardstock).
- Download the game cards (letter-size paper, cardstock or no-tear paper)
- Download the instruction booklet (legal size paper, regular weight)
- Download the game boards (11×17 paper, any weight) Use the game boards if you’ll be putting the cards down on a table rather than up on a whiteboard – whichever works best for your room setup.
- Download the scoring sheets (letter-size paper, regular weight)
- Download the promotional posters
For the game cards and instruction booklet, print double-sided, landscape orientation, with the pages flipping horizontally:
For the instruction booklet, print double-sided and then fold it once vertically to form a booklet:
For the game boards, print double-sided on 11×17 paper (green backs onto green, red onto red). Or, instead of printing these, you can just use the game card headings for these questions (included in the game cards) and place these on different areas of the table.
This game been made available to you under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. The game components cannot be printed, shared, or otherwise reproduced for commercial purposes, and attribution must be given to PICNet for any instances of this game. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/ca/.