The Public Health Agency of Canada has published Interim Clinical Care Guildelines for the Ebola virus. The interim guidelines were created in collaboration with the Canadian Critical Care Society, The Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians, and the Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Canada (AMMI).
There are also links to more information on Ebola virus disease (EVD):
- What do health professionals need to know about EVD?
- National case definition: Ebola virus disease
- Case report form
- Interim guidance: Ebola virus disease: Infection prevention and control measures for borders, healthcare settings and self monitoring at home.
- Public health management of cases and contacts of human illness associated with EVD
- World Health Organization Global Alert and Response (GAR) — Ebola virus disease