Welcome to Canadian Patient Safety Week
Update from CPSI: here’s a quick rundown of what you can do to celebrate Canadian Patient Safety Week!
- Tweet your question for the Questions Save Lives Campaign using #asklistentalk
- Take the Canadian Patient Safety Week Quiz
- Join the Twitter Talk event on Friday, Oct 28 at 10 am MT / Noon ET. The topics are:
- Why does asking questions keep patients safer?
- What ideas do you have to encourage patients to ask questions about their care?
Every day this week, CPSI send out an update on the week and the activities on tap. If you have any questions, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Measuring Patient Harm in Canadian Hospitals Virtual Announcement
CPSI is making a major announcement on Wednesday, and you’re invited to join us virtually as they launch a report and an Improvement Resource on Hospital Harm.
Developed in partnership with the Canadian Institute for Health Information, this initiative uses administrative data to develop a new patient safety measure for inpatient care and includes unintended occurrences of harm that can be potentially prevented by implementing evidence-informed practices.
The launch features a 40-minute expert panel discussion led by CPSI CEO Chris Power.
The Canadian Patient Safety Institute has a great planning checklist to help you plan your activities. Check it out on the CPSI website!