System wide solutions for fewer infections
Our mission is to reduce healthcare associated infections by improving infection prevention control practices across the continuum of health care in British Columbia. We do this by building strong partnerships with the Infection Control Community of Practice, providing leadership in developing evidence-based processes and practices, supporting excellence through sound knowledge sharing and influencing provincial policy decisions.
We embrace the following values:
- Widespread sharing of knowledge
- Compassion and respect for the Community of Practice and those we serve
- Excellent, evidence-based, patient-centered practice
- Cultivation of trust in partnerships by collaboration and consensus building
- Continual improvement and lifelong learning